- Analyze Navy mission requirements and provide strategic recommendations in the form of white papers, Business Case Analysis (BCA), technology and business roadmaps, authoring and editing of Statements of Objectives (SOOs) to the Contractor, and by engaging in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Collaborate with industry partners to help the Navy develop technology modernization strategies and roadmaps for delivery of cloud-based IT services to the modern warfighter and assist the Navy with technology refresh and modernization planning (TRMP).
- Provide technical planning and support for various strategic initiatives; such as, Joint Information Environment/Joint Regional Security Stack Migration, Cloud Transition, Office 365, Cloud Access Point, DISA Optical Core, and Unified Capabilities.
- Provide technical advisory support throughout the acquisition lifecycle to validate and ensure that Navy IT acquisitions are meeting the intended requirements and to assist the government in the mitigation of risks related to cost, schedule, and delivery.
- Advise the government in the design of enterprise architectures for cloud-based solutions that meet the customer needs for scalability, reliability and performance.
- Identify cloud-based technologies and platforms to help solve technical challenges or limitations in the existing infrastructure.
- Support the development of architecture and engineering artifacts and documentation (System Views, Requirements Traceability Matrices, Statements of Objectives, Analysis of Alternatives, Business Case Analysis, etc.)
- Participate in integrated product teams, DoN and DoD working groups, and other activities in support of cloud technology engineering actions.
- Technical evaluation of FedRAMP packages: SAP/NS2 SuccessFactors, Office 365, Okta, etc.
- Coordination with DISA and NS2 on Boundary CAP and GCDS setup and operation
- Craft CSSP strategy and implementation plans in coordination with NNWC & NCDOC
- Evaluate IaC (provided by cloud brokers, contractors, etc.) for quality and effectiveness, and standardization
- Assess 250’s portfolio of apps for improvements in high availability, cost, resiliency and operational efficiency (e.g. IAC)
- Assistance improving the EA documentation (narrative document, TASHRD, architecture diagrams, etc.) especially with respect to Security Groups specification, subnets, and vetting ports/protocols
- Evaluate the Compile-to-Combat in 24 Hours (C2C24) implementation standard and specifically the Collaborate Software Armory (CSA) environment for:
- Reduction in RMF accreditation timelines
- Streamlining requirements, performance, and vulnerability testing
- Standardization/Containerization to support rapid production deployments to AWS
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed