Cyber Engineer will lead a team of Cybersecurity Engineers in Systems Engineering Technical Reviews and provide updates to Program Protection Plans, Cybersecurity Strategy, Security Classification Guides, and security related architectures, including re-evaluation of Critical Program Information and performing criticality analyses against functional baselines. Primary liaison with Program Office ISSMs and Cybersecurity APM-Es
1. The production of senior leadership decision briefs and papers that identify, quantify, and analyze the technical risks associated with design, implementation and policy decisions.
2. Strong understanding of STIGs based on operational or engineering experience.
3. Knowledge of current security threats, techniques, and landscape
4. Robust conceptual and practical understanding of IT Infrastructure designs, technologies, products, and services.
5. Analyze information systems security requirements to be implemented during system design.
6. Articulate requirements, risks, and solutions in business language as the development and implementation of these technologies will involve working directly with project personnel, business application owners and management teams.
7. Demonstrate strong communication skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and the ability to work effectively with clients and IT management and staffs.
8. Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently to ensure all tasks assigned are accomplished by the required deadline
9. Ability to consolidate ideas into a single plan.
10. Demonstrate an understanding of the system engineering process and aware of business objectives.